1.13.2006

he is of age, he will speak for himself

Every believer needs to sign this petition as soon as possible, for two reasons. One, he's an idiot and the media hates God. That combination means that no matter what asinine comment he makes, it will be blown up into an even greater controversy and passed off as the collective inanity of all believers. This only serves liar's purpose, not God's.

Secondly, I'm for this petition not only for Pat, but also for Rick, Franklin, and all the other named ones representing the body. (Except maybe Billy.) I don't need anyone to speak for me. I don't walk the walk of faith to get press or to start a movement. I don't need anyone to explain my actions or state my beliefs. If you want press, say nothing except the good message. Any and every believer should take the time to state that publicly.

But everything else? You are neither me nor we.

No comments: