12.06.2008

that you may have strength to

Caught a glimpse of a program, and watched SCC play a tune. I pointed him out to the sweet things. I wanted again to call their attention to how amazing his testimony has been. I mentioned how there is no possible way for me to be as amazing as SCC has been were I to lose one of my daughters. The wondrous one told me I was making God too small. I responded that it wasn't the case; I just know how small my faith is.

In reality, the grace of God is able to prop up many through times of trial. Certainly, I would be no different. And certainly His grace is sufficient, and He is big enough to pull even the smallest of faith through the fire. But it is healthy to always see oneself as having much, much more to learn and go. Honest faith knows that no matter the progress made, no matter the level of obedience, you are still half a mustard seed, and that face to whom the mirror is held is still an infinite distance away, but hopefully getting closer.

No comments: