3.07.2005

was life, and the life was

I would think it's fairly rare for a person to be able to pinpoint to the date when he changed his mind, when he changed his position on a fundamental belief issue. Usually, when two people are debating over something like politics, there is no real chance that one person suddenly hears the reason behind a position and changes his belief. The shouting is just for shouting's sake, just for the sake of defending one's belief.

I think I'm about to profess a change of heart. To date, I've held the belief that capital punishment is the right way go, the i4i concept. But lately I'm beginning to question that belief.

* One, the whole consistency with belief in sanctity of life.
* Two, the Exodus thing.
* Three, because of one and two, even the pope is against CP

Pinpoint the date? Not 03.07, but maybe thereabouts.

No comments: