12.07.2005

or any deformed

You might think that the world gets me the most riled up, but you'd be wrong. It is not the idiocy of the world that frustrates me the most, as by their evil nature they cannot help their ignorance. It is the idiotic acts of believers or pseudo-believers that gets me the most riled up. Because these "brothers and sisters" if indeed there is a saved bone in their bodies should know better. And attaching themselves to the world is all the more aggravating.

Case in point.

I don't know what Bible you are reading, but the real Word is quite clear on sexual sins and sexual temptations. The Bible is quite clear in its condemnation of lust. How one can be a pastor, a shepherd of the flock, and claim that nowhere in the Bible does it condemn nudity, or that the idea of a tittilating Biblical calendar would be kosher, I don't know. I won't be the one answering before the throne for that one.

No comments: