3.27.2006

Satan, who leads the whole world astray

Not a coincidence methinks that during the same weekend/week I am prepping for Eph6 and listening to an old schooler preach on Eph6 that a CNN Correspondent would post the following on a blog (although for the sake of your sanity, just read the original blog post and not the minions of liar commenting on the post). Two thoughts in response to the blogging:

One, clear reminder of a point to emphasize this Sabbath -- liar's great lie is that he doesn't exist. Paul has to make that warning to fellow believers because it is easy for them to believe the lie. How much easier for unbelievers to swallow that wholesale? And of course MSM will take part in the lie; they couldn't exist without the lie. If liar was shown for what he really is, all would flock to the cross.

Second, liar is taunting me. He knows that it doesn't matter whether or not the topic of his existence is discussed 24/7/365. This world is his, and the more people irrationally debate his non-existence, the more he likes it. He believes I can do nothing, and perhaps he's right. Perhaps he's right.

Although he should remind himself that I know of him, and I know of me. And I know I stand firm, stand firm in the strength of His might. I need not do a thing. Not a thing.

No comments: