6.07.2006

will He find faith on the earth

Now that I've got them loaded onto the iPod, going back and listening to his songs again. Been awhile. Going to be commenting on a batch of them in the near future, so look out for that. For today, the song "Calling Out Your Name" has been running through the mindwaves.

Lyrics I want to focus on go:

I can feel the earth tremble
Beneath the rumbling of the buffalo hooves
And the fury in the pheasant's wings
And there's fury in a pheasant's wings
It tells me the Lord is in His temple
And there is still a faith that can make the mountains move
And a love that can make the heavens ring
And I've seen love make heaven ring

And I know this thirst will not last long
That it will soon drown in the song not sung in vain
I feel thunder in the sky
I see the sky about to rain
And with the prairies I am calling out Your name


Always wrestling with the issue of faith. It is what this is all about after all. You should never choose a religion unless you believe in it completely. Completely. I mean believe the wall is not there so walk straight ahead believe it completely. I believe there is a faith that can make mountains move. And there is certainly faith that can make the heavens sing. No praise is sung in vain. He calls you to do and you do and you don’t look left or right or after looking for the after no you look ahead straight ahead at the wall not there and He calls you to do and you do. That faith makes heaven ring.

No comments: