7.18.2006

at a loss to know of which one

Everyone thinks choices are good to have, options some positive thing. Many ask for the Lord to close doors and make the path clear. I for one am one of those that prefer the Lord to make the choice for me. Walk of faith can encompass choice. I believe sometimes the path widens, and the Lord wants you to pick your direction so long as the mindset is still looking to see which direction He is in. Discussed this issue somewhat the last time I was faced with choices. The whole process is the test of faith.

What if sometimes it is not a test but a reward? Ever think He gives out options as one gives out gifts? Perhaps to the faithful, sometimes He offers choices -- all of which He'll bless -- like a parent with a candy jar. Go ahead. Pick one.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmmm, very interesting way to look at choices sometimes. But then how would you know you're making the right choice when the time comes that they are not all blessed? Sometimes He may not say go ahead, pick one. What then? I'll be parked on this one for a while
ALU, Robin

Wept_over said...

That is the difficulty -- deciding whether the choice is reward or test of faith. I suppose the context is important: are you or are you not currently following Him on the path? If yes, perhaps easier to discern, I don't know.