1.27.2007

the pillar and support of

I've trained myself not to listen to the voices. Because 99 out of 100 times they are trying to lead me astray, or trying to hurt in ways only they are all too familiar with. That 1 time of light is often crystal clear to the point that disobedience would require Herculean effort. Not that that effort isn't possible, I'm just saying.

I like that when that 1 time isn't crystal enough to break through that veil of stupidity I have built up, there's always the wondrous one acting as a failsafe. In moments like that where the voice is external and angelic and no possibility of mistaking it for anything but the truth, you see the full plan of how a spiritual union can work -- one as the crash test barrier to stop the random hurtling of the other.

No comments: