11.01.2007

bringing swift destruction upon themselves

Sometimes I think the world is baiting me, trying to make me angry. Example#145,541 can be found here. I once criticized the media attack on Scientology, declaring it was part of a larger attack on religion. But that didn't mean I think it's credible; it is a cult, plain and simple. Like Paul in Gal1:5-7, "I am amazed that you are so quickly deserting Him who called you by the grace of Christ, for a different gospel; which is really not another; only there are some who are disturbing you and want to distort the gospel of Christ."

Paul continues further in 2Pet2, "But false prophets also arose among the people, just as there will also be false teachers among you, who will secretly introduce destructive heresies, even denying the Master who bought them, bringing swift destruction upon themselves."

You think the "Way to Happiness" is "easier to understand and clearer to follow" than the Word? Maybe in your congregation where the Spirit doesn't reside. And that emptiness starts at the top with you.

Pentecostal Scientologist? That's like saying "heavenly devil" or "righteous Mormon". You think combining lie with truth comes out something purer? You think serving your flock is more important than growing your flock in truth?

Ring ring ring. Hello? Oh, Satan, Lord of Lies? Hold on. Let me check. I think they're free."

No comments: