11.05.2007

he had been tricked by the

Mentioned the appearance of crises a few days ago. Spent some time this morning listening and responding. Brother under attack spoke of his fantasies of the life thereafter, some of which were beyond sanity. One of these over there scenarios included volunteering for a 10-month deployment in Iraq. Another brother and I worked to debunk the lies told by liar that grass greener over there.

It struck me that liar is so good at his craft that he is able to convince a brother that potential death was better than actual life. But I shouldn't have been surprised. Liar's whole mo is to convince the world that death far better than life. Lord was pleased by the many that accepted Him this weekend, no doubt. But I'm certain He kept looking my way to make sure that potential lost ones don't stray too far, that those lost ones still so precious.

No comments: