10.04.2004

now a certain man was sick

This isn't for you; it's for me. I'm sick, see -- mentally and spiritually. This is my release. There are voices left and right and front and back but the one dead center, that's me, that's me. I fight myself, yes, but most days I win. I just went through six weeks where I lost minute by minute but two minutes of baby teeth later and victory was mine. But I'm getting ahead of myself.

I come here seeking my own thoughts in ways that make sense to me. If you're here wishing for a fight, take your hardheart elsewhere for I ignore with the best of them. If you're here for support, take your softheart elsewhere for I console with the worst of them. If you're here because of curiosity, whatever. If you're here because you're me, I took down a message for you. Jesus called. Call back...

No comments: