10.05.2004

in the place where He was

I already went over the why: my release. What of the other W's? One at a time, mirrored, and "How" isn't a W.

The where is a harder question than I'd imagine it would be. It's this place of sleepiness. Not physical sleepiness though there's that whenever I'm on the road and the sheep aren't numbered. The sleepiness of thought that brings with it argued-over whisperings and lightning blinks of scream, a season of discontent and eternal consequences. The sleepiness goes more often than comes, but when it comes it brings an overbrimmed suitcase.

I'm passed through one (at least I think so), ended with the baby teeth I mentioned. Then what of last night and its stuttering? What about the tremor and the startle? What of the four consecutive nights of wonder? Trying to kick off another season, or still passing through?

It's this place of confusion that's W2.

No comments: