10.05.2004

when He had said these things

WWWWW: Considering this is voluntary, I don't see how this matters. But as a starting goal, daily at a minimum. But as this post shows, really whenever I feel like it. If the sleepiness hits me I can't promise coherency or nonapathy much less consistency. Releases aren't scripted; they're like volcanoes: tremor tremor tremor harmonic tremor blow.

what

what?!

what

whatever

Sometimes incoherency mumblings ramblings like these first few. Again, it's not for you. This is how I think. Other times I can imagine something more creative (poetry, photography, something other arty). I'd like to throw in some exposition, explication, (insert third thesaurus reference here on your own). Something like 100 words but less constrained by the arbitrary [Note: you figure out who I am, I can't help you there]. I can't define for you the back and forth of the voices. All you can do is what I can do when they mumble/ramble: listen.

No comments: