11.03.2004

but they thought

A few more loose thoughts in no particular order. I need to empty them since they're still banging around and I need the space. I have a hard enough time focusing on Him without the additional banging around:

* Victory sounds like this (sound up, please)
* In 2Cor2, Saul discusses how we smell to God. This is definitely a sermon in the making, I can tell. Something here about scent and the importance of the nose in the Bible. I might be reaching since nothing really comes to mind beyond this passage. In any case, the contrast between the aroma of death and the aroma of life is clear and almost tangible.
* In 2Cor3, Saul discusses veils. I started a short piece about afterbirths and prophesy and maybe there's a connection here, I doubt it. Why mention it then? Because of the whole need-space-no focus-banging thing.
* The Bride's lain down before -- what was the difference in last night's bout? I don't know and I don't care, and I hope the fight stays in the Bride.

No comments: