11.15.2004

one on either side

For those wondering why all pics here are (and will always be) in black and white, here's the answer (same answer this whole thing is about): it's for me, not you. I see the world in black and white, and were it possible I'd make myself literally color-blind. The reasoning is that the world believes there are shades of gray. But the world once also thought the whole shebang was flat, so there's that. Shades of gray only exist when there is no right and wrong; in business and law, compromise is king. Fine, but in all other things there are clear sides, and a compromise is only the result of blindly not understanding or ignoring one side.

Ex: in the abortion debate, what is the compromise here? One side says infanticide is wrong, and the other says babies don't vote, so screw 'em. What is the middle ground here? Evil would have you believe that you accept that it's wrong but you can't make everyone believe it's wrong (can't force belief) so let it be. That's not a compromise, that's a con-job.

Black and white is the only way to see things, and I believe to Him there is no middle ground. But I'm a good person. But I never did any really bad stuff. But I thought I had more time to make a decision. But I was raised wrong. Guess what? On J-Day excuses cut nothing. To Him, you've taken a side when you tack to the center -- and that side is the wrong one.

Short answer: B/W pics look cooler.

No comments: