9.28.2006

nor do we know what to do

Choices are overwheleming to me. Always this fear of picking the worse of the two, or the disobedient of the two. That fear can be crippling. Spoken of choice as a test. Spoken of choice as a blessing. Neither case makes the choosing any easier.

Have a new favorite that speaks of characters with extraordinary powers. They haven't shown anyone with precognition, but that is the power I'd most want. Then all this choosing might be all the easier, knowing which path leads to where. I understand that trusting means not thinking about the direction; I understand that the seeking His will means not thinking about my own predilections. But I also understand that I am the one -- and the wondrous one and the sweet things -- who faces the outcome, and that unknown outcome can't stay far away enough from me.

No comments: