12.01.2007

have patience with me and I will

Been waiting for the arrival of the newest sweet thing for months, moreso over the last few weeks as we neared the official arrival date. Anticipation doesn't work well with my personality. Usually when I want something, there is very little wait twixt desire and purchase. In this particular case, however, very little I can do to expedite matters. Leaders are supposed to take matters into their own hands sometimes. And other times, leaders need to have the wisdom to control their inner wirings when matters and hands don't go together.

Learning much this Advent season as we wait upon the celebration of His arrival. I suppose Joseph & Mary faced far greater anticipation than even I have. Not only were they waiting to see their sweet thing, but they also waited upon the coming of the Messiah. Here I am waiting for cuddle time; there they were waiting for that and the salvation of all things.

No comments: