10.25.2008

ourselves in the same spirit

Tomorrow morning, I get to be in front of the young ones to discuss the bad theology of the Catholic Church. Been an interesting few days studying the Catechism, reminding me of those days two decades before trying to wade through language to get to God. I can't tell if it's nostalgia or truth that is awakening all of the reasons I became a Catholic in the first place. I mean, you read something like the excerpt from the Catechism below and how are you not drawn closer to the faith?

“The desire for God is written in the human heart, because man is created by God and for God; and God never ceases to draw man to Himself. Only in God will he find the truth and happiness he never stops searching for.”

There are other great lines throughout the Catechism, but I'm more than fully convinced that Prots who demonize Catholics will have such a rude awakening in the hereafter. Might want to swallow that pride, brother, when you see that Cath in his mansion next door to you. Fortunate for you, there's no spite in eternity.

No comments: