10.07.2006

continued to grow and become strong

The other day marked the passing of the second year of this virtual exploration of the walk of faith, of trying to see the heart of God in all I am and do and become. The first twelve were a surprise; the second twelve were an astonishment. I expect the next twelve to be something of a miracle.

I know I can never predict the ending of the searching. Not just because the end can't be predicted, but because the heart of God never ceases to be something with more layers than we have time for unraveling. The great beauty of knowing God, of knowing Jesus is that He allows us to experience Him and find Him in the same personal and tangible way that we find out who our soulmate is by spending a lifetime by her side.

Jesus called. I called back. At the end of that conversation, He said I'll catch you later...

No comments: