6.02.2009

and wrath and anger and clamor

Still mulling over my post from yesterday about it being okay to be mad at God. I've written about SCC before. I think his response to what the Lord allowed to happen (and indeed, ordained to happen) has been a model of pure faith. Others should look at his and his family's testimony over the past year and point and say "That's real faith." A year after the tragedy, SCC's wife posts an honest, wrenching account of how she's feeling. Still clings to Christ, to be sure. Still saddened beyond measure, of course. And sometimes, yeah, she's still angry with God.

Look out, Lord. Someone with weak faith is attacking your sovereignty. Someone proud and arrogant. Better she should pretend everything is peachy in her walk, and ignore her heart. Someone should tell a grieving mother that her anger has no Biblical justification.

It just won't be me, because still to me? They're still Exhibit A in Faith v Unbelief.

No comments: